Live Music Has Landed at Sazerac!
Pete Swan Quintet
Join us on Sunday evenings for the smooth sounds of the Pete Swan Quintet, from 6:30-9:30pm, through the month of October.
Live Music Thursdays, 6:30-9PM
Thursday Live Music lineup:
- Thursday, 8/31 — Bruce Stoller
- Thursday, 9/7 — The Drift
- Thursday, 9/14 — Burt Shur (“Shur Thing”)
- Thursday, 9/21 — Corey Spector
- Thursday, 9/28 — Bruce Stoller
- Thursday, 10/5 — Burt Shur (“Shur Thing”)
- Thursday, 10/12 — Jazz Lab
- Thursday, 10/19 — Burt Shur (“Shur Thing”)
- Thursday, 10/26 — Jazz Lab
- Thursday, 11/2 — Corey Spector
- Thursday, 11/9 — Burt Shur (“Shur Thing”)
- Thursday, 11/16 — Bruce Stoller
All music will take place on the patio as soon as weather permits. Until then join us inside the restaurant!
Our Facebook Feed
Inspired by the Sazerac, a classic Cognac or whiskey cocktail that was popular in 1800s New Orleans, Creole Kitchen & Cocktails features a creative craft cocktail menu designed by lead mixologist Tiffany Eldredge. In addition to pre-prohibition and prohibition era specialty cocktails, Creole Kitchen & Cocktails serves craft beer and wine. Creole Kitchen & Cocktails offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. Breakfast offerings include eggs, quiche, breakfast bread pudding, Andouille sausage, beignets, pralines and baguettes. Dinner service features a rotating combination of fresh fish, shrimp and crab, lamb, beef, quail and duck, plus sides including seasonal fresh vegetables, salads, soups and gumbos. The lunch menu includes all dinner options, plus salads and Po’ Boys. Sunday Jazz Brunch features “create your own omelets,” fried green tomatoes, grits and fresh fish, specialty cocktails and a make-your-own Bloody Mary Bar.
Sazerac Creole Kitchen & Cocktails4 days ago